We provide technology-based solutions to drive long-lasting sustainable changes.
We act as a “catalyst for change” by developing the potential of poor individuals, communities, especially women, girls and children, and building the capacity of existing support groups in a community to ensure lasting behavioural, economic, social and environmental transformation.
We advocate with the policy-makers for policy reforms and strengthen systems for sustainable impact.
We work together with the government, private, NGOs and other actors for providing quality healthcare, inclusive education, employment opportunities and improved infrastructure to the communities that needed the most.
Any positive change in the lives of the poor in terms of sustained income, educating children, higher family cohesion and accessible, affordable, available and acceptable healthcare and self-reliance shall enable them to come out of the vicious circle of poverty.
To achieve this, we address the fundamental causes of poverty, build resilient communities and ensure a respectable life for all women, girls and children, mobile and migrant workers, and poor entrepreneurs from the most marginalized communities.
Our key programme approaches include: need-based approach to target and enable the most vulnerable to meet their unmet needs; market-based approach to encourage entrepreneurship and enhance economic opportunities; leadership and life skills strengthening for better management of activities;
Building capacities at all levels; advocacy at national and international levels; and facilitating links and dialogues between public, private and civil society.
Our areas of intervention include:
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Health and Nutrition
- Education: Creating A Learning Environment for Children
- Safe Drinking Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (Wash)
- Skill Development of Children, Youth and Women
- Sustainable Enterprises
- Exchange of Art and Culture
- We provide product-based solutions and undertake innovative approaches to implementation to maximize impact.
- We work with vulnerable groups: women, children, transgenders, unemployed youths and in high risk/hard-to-reach areas.
- We work as a team, collaborate with the local government, CBOs, NGOs to reach the unreached.
- We take pride in our in-house team- a dedicated and energetic team with passion to drive change for social-economic impact.
The We Foundation team focuses on involving the community and key stakeholders in the planning and implementation process, forming partnerships with the local civil society and government, adopting innovative approaches to deliver quality of services, and building the capacity of the community and local institutions for visible impact. These innovative techniques are applied in all development projects.
We promote integration of technology for more effective and engaging programming. We build sustainable models and inclusive growth for lasting economic and social development.