The We Foundation is the best women empowerment NGO, that believes in life-long training philosophy that focuses on accelerating the learning curve of children, youths and women across development sectors for their holistic development.
A training programmes related to an immediate improvement in the learning curve of a trainee and allows individuals or a group of individuals to strengthen their skills for long-term development.
Knowledge is Power! Knowledge never gets wasted, in fact it enriches and guides a person towards long-term and sustainable development. An informed person is valued everywhere. With this objective,
We are the best skill development NGO and organizes various training programmes for children, youths, women and key stakeholders for integrated and all-round development.
We are the best women empowerment NGO in India and also focus on providing regular training to our staff for staff satisfaction creating happy employees.
- Increased productivity and performance in any setting
- Skills development
- Training of Trainers
- Team development
- Replication of models
- Systems strengthening
- Training and Development (T&D)
- TWF Skill Development Centre: On-demand courses, new processes, capacities and interests of different age groups are piloted in this center. If we receive overwhelming responses for the courses then we replicate it any other locations. Placement is key for professional skill development courses. We only opt for those courses which are on demand. The courses are available to India’s youth/women wherever they are. These are done through:
Government, Corporate and NGOs
One point contact for training referral system for Government, for Private
Create a repository of trained trainers and connect with Government bodies/private bodies.
TWF outreach training workshop for youths and women
Health systems strengthening: Induction workshop for health workforce
Training of Mahila Arogya Samiti or MAS members- frontline health workers to improve bridge the gap between receiver and access to healthcare services being provided by the Government.
Training of high school children in association with Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports to generate awareness on youth schemes of the Government of India and special session on Plastic-free India with focus on promoting alternatives such as jute etc.
Career counselling sessions in association with NGOs for college students for encouraging youths to take informed career decisions. Initiate mobile training centers and digital learning centers in rural areas for access to quality training leading to skill development. Training on Life skills in association with the Government
Classroom learning with state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Basic training on computers both hard and soft skills
- Translators: English to Hindi, German and French
- Basic oral and written English
- Training of data entry operators
- Life skills and leadership skills integrated in all our training sessions
- Training of health workers on Covid-19
- Mental health training
Practical learning through exposure visits
- Network with placement agencies/government departments/private companies/others to facilitate employment.
- Conduct job profile survey and match the job trend to generate employability.